|Subject: Starter Introduction Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:04 am|| |
Terms of ServiceThe minute you register on this site you have chosen to be part of this community. And to be a part of this community you have some rules you must follow. These rules are not formalities. These rules are for the community's well being. If you choose not to abide by these rules punishments will be given without hesitation.
- Cyber Duel Academy lets you choose and wear your own avatar. Avatars are a privilege not a right they are not to be abused. You may not have an avatar that is any larger than 150x 300. Your avatar may not advertise illegal substances or actions. You may not have any type of nudity in your avatar. Any type of vulgar language in your avatar is not aloud. In the end be mature about your avatar.- Signatures are another privilege that we allow you to have here at the academy. Again these are not to be abused. Signatures may contain up to 3 pictures or 8 lines of size 11-18 text. Your signature may not advertise illegal substances or actions. You may not have any type of nudity in your signature. Any type of vulgar language is not aloud. Keep it mature.
Posting:- Aggressive messages, personal insults, offensive critics, vulgarity towards others, hostility, remarks about someone's heritage/culture, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited. This means that you are not allowed to curse with the intent of offending someone else.
- Messages that promote illegal practices such as, but not limited to: pornography, hacking and phishing scams are prohibited. These practices will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate and irreversible ban from this academy.
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless! Bumping is only allowed after a twenty-four hour period.
- Necro-posting is not allowed. This means posting in a topic that has long since been dead or is no longer accurate.
- Any topics that may create a distraction which could cause members to panic are not welcome, and will result in harsh punishments. These topics could be, but are not limited to: Threats of hurting someone, threats of deleting someone's account, and threats of hacking someone's account.
- Please respect all staff members and their decisions, do not question their decisions as it could result in further worsening any situation you may or not find yourself in. If you have any complaints about a staff member try to discuss it with them on a personal level through private messages; leave drama out of the forum.
- There are moderators and Administrators in these forums for a reason, this means it is not your job to "mini-moderate" let them do their jobs instead of trying to do it for them.
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. Some people may not understand the words that you type when you say things like "D3wd l0ok ath th5 stff"